Avocado hair mask is best recommended for extremely dry hair or even brittle hair. You can expect to get a blast of moisture and hydration.Things you'll need
- Ripen avocado
- Avocado Oil
- Hemp Oil
- Plastic Shower Cap (or reuse a plastic bag)
- Hair Clips
- Food Processor/ Blender
1. Peel the avocado and the toss into the blender with 1/4 cup of avocado oil & 1/4 cup of hemp oil.
2. Pulse in blender and look for a smooth consistency.
3. Once a smooth consistency is reached, part your hair into sections. Begin working the mask from the scalp to the roots, working through the different sections at a time.
4. After hair mask is applied generously, massage scalp for 2-3 minutes to help warm up the mask.
5. Wrap hair into a bun and cover with shower cap for 30 minutes. Avoid eyes.
You should noticed a significant difference in terms of texture & moisture. If you don't have hemp oil you can substitute it for coconut oil or any moisturizing oil you may have on hand.
Share your results and make sure to tag us via social media @bodyvanity.